Diesel Engine Split Case Pump ISO9001 Certified
|FOB Price:||US $1,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XS
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Double-Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Semi-Open
- Material: Cast Iron, Dutile Iron, Stainless Steel
- Seal: Gland Packing Seal or Mechanical Seal for Option
- Type: Diesel Engine Split Case Pump
- Fluid: Clean Water and Any Liquid
- Flow: 100m3/H- 13000m3/H
- Trademark: Sundream
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8413709990
- Max.Head: >150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
- Usage: Condensate Pump
- Power: Diesel Engine
- Engine Brand: Cummins or Deutz
- Application: Mine, Urban Water Supply, Electric Power, etc
- Head: 5-150m
- Diameter: 20-800mm
- Transport Package: Export Polywood Case
- Origin: Shanghai
Tpye XS Diesel Engine Split Case Pump are new type of single stage double suction centrifugal split pumps with high pefformance. They are widely used in delivering liquids to the water plant, circulation water system of airconditioner, pipe net syetem of supplying heated water, construction, drainage
Pumping station, power station, industrial water supply system, ship industry, mine and etc. Type
XS split casing pumps are advanced products developed from type SH. S. SA. SLA. SAP pumps.
The technical parameter of type XS pumps:
Pumpoutletdiamete Dn: 80~800mm
Capacity Q: 22~11600m3/h
Head H: 7~200mm
Temperature T: -20° C~105° C(XS )
-60° C~200° C(XS - R )
Solid parameter ≤ 80mg/L
Permissiblepressure ≤ 2.5Mpa (Xs )
≤ 4Mpa (XS - R )
1. Type XS pumps work stably with less noise and vibration and can work at a lifting speed due to. Short Support at both sides, thus they can be widely used.
2. The pipelines arrangement of type XS pump looks simple and beautiful due to inlet and outlet at a Same center line.
3. The same rotor of type XS pumps can be operated at reverse direction to avoid damage to the pumps By water hammer.
4. Unique design of type XS pumps working at high temperature using middle support to fasten the Pump casing and using cooling seals oil lubrication bearing then pump suitable for working at 200 degree Especially for suppling heated water to pipe net system.
5. Type XS pump casting parts can be vertically or horizontally mounted acoording to different working Condition, with mechanical seals or packing seals.
6. Type XS pumps look beautiful with visible lines adopting industrially designing.
1. The efficiency of XS pumps are 2%~3% higher than the same type pumps due to adopting advanced Hydraulic model and thus minimum the operating costs.
2. The NPSH of type XS pumps are 1-3 meters lower than the same type split pumps due to using Advanced hydraulic model and advanced manufacturing technique and thus minimize the foundation costs And extendling the using life.
3. Type XS pumps are suitable for any site working condition due to using SKF NSK bearing and other Parts chosen by the customers and thus minimize the maintenance costs.
1. It is very easy and simple to replace the mechanical seal due to usine container type machaniacl seal.
2. It is rapid easy to assembly and dismout the rotor parts due to using elastic ripess assembling.
3. It is unnecessary to make adjustment when assembling
Diesel Engine Split Case Pump Application:
XS series of horizontal Double Suction Split Case Centrifugal Pump is widely used for water plant, irrigation, drainage pumping station, power station, water circulation of air-conditioning, industrial water supply system, fire system and shipping industry as well as for the general purpose in the oil refining industry.
|specification and performance parameter|
|Model||Capacity(m3/H)||Head (M)||Power(KW)||Rotary speed(rpm)||Efficiency %|
|for more detailed specification and performance data , please contact us directly by email or call.|