Automatic Self Priming Pump with Vacuum Assist
|FOB Price:||US $2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Export Polywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: TZFB series
- Air Engine Type: Electric Motor & Diesel Engine
- Transmission: Direct and V-Belt
- Name: Automatic Self Priming Pump with Vacuum Assist
- Seal: Mechanical Seal, Packing Seal, Dynamic Seal
- System: Automatic Vacuum Prime System
- Flow Rate: 30-6200m3/H
- Head: 5-125m
- Trademark: Sundream
- Origin: Shanghai
- Type: Self-priming Pump With Inner Recirculation
- Theory: Water Ring Type
- Structure: The Slide
- Material: Cast Steel, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel
- Max Solid Size: 50mm
- Suction Lift: 8m
- Suction Time: 15-200s
- Speed: 2900&1450rpm
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8413709990
1. Achieve better performance - Large impeller eye areas with lower NPSHr characteristics allow for higher suction lift capability.
2. Use less energy - Optimized package design matches the vacuum prime assist pumps with engines to use less horsepower and achieve higher performance.
3. Get a rental-ready package - Robust skid with large integral fuel tank allows for extended run time.
4. Enjoy quiet operation - Sound-attenuated packages available.
5. Increase flexibility - Modular pumpset designs make it fast and easy to convert from trailer to skid.
6. Application Sundream vacuum prime assist pumps are ideal for construction, industrial, municipal, agricultural, mining, paper mills, and oil and gas applications etc...
1. Description: Automatic self priming pump with vacuum assist
2. Material: Cast steel, cast iron, stainless steel
3. Seal: Mechanical Seal, packing seal, dynamic seal
4. Max solid size: 50mm
5. Automatic vacuum Prime system
6. Suction lift: 8M
7. Flow rate: 30-6200m3/H
8. Head: 5-125M
9. Speed: 2900&1450rpm
10. Suction time: 15-200s
Request a quote now, or contact us for more information on our vacuum prime assist pumps.
|specification and performance parameter|
|Model||Capacity( L/S)||Head (M)||Shaft Power(KW)||Rotary speed(rpm)|
|for more detailed specification and performance data , please contact us directly by email or call.|